How does one call an endofunctor of the category of topological spaces which preserves open maps? Quotient maps?

More generally, how does one call a functor that preserves effective epimorphisms?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.