Does anyone know what are called (if there is any nomenclature for this class of graphs in the literature) the connected graphs such that each of their edge belongs to some triangle? For example, every complete graph with more than two vertices satisfies this property. Is there any reference to the subject?

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ triangle-covered $\endgroup$ – Brendan McKay Feb 17 at 22:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.