A few weeks ago I had a very engaging talk with a faculty member, where he told me lots of interesting things about quantum algebras, know theory and Reshetikhin-Turaev invariants (this field is not my domain of of expertise).
Among other things he searched on the internet for an introductory book for this field and we browsed through a few ones, until he found one that he mentioned might be interesting to me.
Because I received so much information, I wasn't able to remember the name of that book! I searched in vain for keywords like "quantum groups", "quantum algebras", "TQFT".
I only remember that:
- the book had 2 (or more) Russian authors
- in the first ~100 pages it developed a lot of abstract category-theoretic machinery, before it turned to more concrete things (to the point that said faculty member wondered whether that was actually necessary in order to understand the concrete stuff)
- it had a cover that looked similar to this or like this in terms of color and layout
- it came up on the right-hand side of the browser in Google (not Google books) when searching for it, so it must be frequently searched-for book
- It contains some knot theory as well
Could you please help me find that book? I hope all of these contraints will hopefully uniquely identify it.