I decided to read the series "A Bridge between Mathematicians and Physicists" written by Eberhard Zeidler. But when I read the preface of the first book I realized that at first this series should be composed of six volumes, namely:
- Quantum Field Theory I: Basics in Mathematics and Physics
- Quantum Field Theory II: Quantum Electrodynamics
- Quantum Field Theory III: Gauge Theory
- Quantum Field Theory IV: Quantum Mathematics
- Quantum Field Theory V: The Physics of the Standard Model
- Quantum Field Theory VI: Quantum Gravity and String Theory
I have only the first three books. Searching for the last three I discovered that Eberhard Zeidler died and therefore the last three volumes will never be published.
For this reason I ask: could someone please indicate me books that cover the subject of the last three books and that focus a lot on the mathematical part?
Thank you for your attention.