TituRel is a language developed in conjunction with the book Relational Mathematics by Gunther Schmidt from Universität der Bundeswehr München.
My problem is that I can't find any info related to downloading this software.
Do you know where the TituRel software can be downloaded from? The home page does not seem to show any download links.
Taken directly from the home page: TituRel is a software system to work with relations. It offers various tools written in the functional programming language Haskell allowing to
- input/output relations from/to several forms of delivery
- formulate relational terms to be applied to such relations in a newly developed multilevel relational reference language
- analyze relations, decompose, permute, and partition them so as to obtain better information
- support proofs of relation-algebraic theorems with transformation capabilities and TeX printing
- switch between point-free form and component form with system support
- generate programs for the RelView system