Here is my advice
Well, here are some things to authors of avoid when writing popular mathematicsmath:
- Avoid journalistic
- Journalistic gullible – there is nothing worse than reading a half page pages and pages empty of meaning;
- Don’t treat
- Treating the readers as mentally retarded people – it’s insulting;
- Don’t . As they say: things should be explained as simply as possible, but not simpler!
- Being afraid to challenge the readers – if they read a math book, they expect it;
- Don’t talk
- Talking to the reader from above – avoid avoiding the “old master” or “professor” tone: unless you are a famous mathematician, it makes you look *^&@$#;.
I hope this helps.