For a popular account an autobiographical Six Million Dollar Man: How I solved all six of the millennium problems in 1 year by anonymous author would definitely top my shelf.
On a bit more serious note, I am looking forward to...
- Continuum Hypothesis Part I and II with a chapter headed The Art of Forcing
- Five Pillars of Mahtmeatical Logic (an encyclopedia in the same vein as the Russian EOM with 8000 entries from Logic only)
- On formalizing predicative notion: From zero to Γ0 in 2 seconds...
- Alan Turing's unpublished papers
- Ω: Absolute Infinity (perhaps this being sequel to Heller and Woodin edited Infinity)