I'm applying to the PCMI graduate summer school this year, and one of the things I need to include is my CV.
So far, this is what I have on my CV
- My name
- My "Business Address" (I.e. my office location.
- Degrees I have received so far. (My B.A.)
- Fellowship I received some years ago.
- Graduate Seminar Talks I gave.
- Current work in progress. (I.e. Title of my thesis)
- Teaching Experience (all the classes I taught.)
I also have some other department related things, like videotaping conferences, working on the department website, some technology related things I attended... but all these things sound like something I'd write if I were applying for a job.
Is there anything in the list above that should be taken out? Anything I should add?