MathOverflow is a question and answer site for professional mathematicians. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have been looking for an analog of the Fourier transform for groupoids coming from tilings (which are generally principal and r-discrete), however all the generalizations I have found assume that the groupoid:

  1. is compact (

  2. is a group bundle ( pg 3632

  3. is decomposable ( section 7.

Are there any versions of the Fourier transform for a principal r-discrete groupoid?

share|cite|improve this question
No ideas? Even just a comment that this has not been studied would be helpful. – mkreisel Jul 28 '13 at 18:41
I'm potentially interested in knowing about Fourier transforms on discrete groupoids. – Jeff Burdges Mar 24 at 10:38

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.