Sign up ×
MathOverflow is a question and answer site for professional mathematicians. It's 100% free, no registration required.

What is the standard or best reference for the adjointnes of bar and cobar constructions?

share|cite|improve this question
... are you wanting to update the nLab entry? or is it something else? – some guy on the street Apr 2 '13 at 20:22
ahem, nlab entry – some guy on the street Apr 2 '13 at 20:24
I am guessing this is a reference request, perhaps the citations at the bottom are what Dr. Stasheff is looking for. I would think that this was known before those papers, but I am not confident. – Sean Tilson Apr 2 '13 at 23:18
I'm not sure why I'm telling you this, but I think that Husemoller-Moore-Stasheff is a good reference... – John Palmieri Apr 3 '13 at 0:21
@Sean Tilson I have added a reference-request tag – Giuseppe Tortorella Oct 31 '13 at 6:49

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.