MathOverflow is a question and answer site for professional mathematicians. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I would like to ask whether is used some name for functions $g:A\to\mathbb{R}$, $A\subset \mathbb{R}$, for which $$\exists \lambda>1:\;\; \lim_{x\to 0^+}\frac{\lambda g(x)}{g(\lambda x)}>1.$$

share|cite|improve this question
What is A ? And RA ? – David Roberts Dec 1 '12 at 11:43
Let just $A=[0,1]$ – user27381 Dec 1 '12 at 15:52

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.